17th Annual Spirit Lake Marina Walleye Classic
It’s that time of year again. Join us for our annual Marina Walleye Classic on June 10th and 11th. A $10,000 prize is guaranteed for 1st place. $250 registration fee per team ($50 late fee applies for registrations June 1st or later). Online registration will be available soon as well. Registration form is available below for mail-in entries as well.
Now open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Check out the great groomed access trails we have from the Spirit Lake Marina onto Devils Lake- and they are FREE!! GOOD LUCK FISHERMEN!
Stop by or give us a call at 1-866-WAL-EYES, and good luck fishing!
- FULL CONVIENCE STORE WITH ON DOCK FUEL
- DELI WITH HOT ITEMS
- FULL LINE OF SUMMER AND WINTER TACKLE
- LIVE BAIT
- FISHING LICENCES STATE AND TRIBAL
- INDOOR FISH CLEANING FACILITY
- SLIP RENTALS
- FREE BOAT LAUNCH AND PARKING
- PERFERRED FISHING GUIDE LIST
- PROPANE FILL STATION
- FREE LAKE MAPS
For all this and SO much more, stop by the Spirit Lake Marina!!
Other Guide Services in the Lake Region:
- Tim’s Guide Service, Tim Rutten, Phone: 701-230-1063
- Perch Patrol Guide Service, Steve “Zippy” Dahl, Phone: 701-351-3474.
- Dosch’s Guide Service, Jeff Dosch
- Perch-Eyes Guide Service, Jason Feldner, Phone: 701-351-1294.
2017 Slip Rental Prices
- Slip Rental (with electricity & water): $700/season – If you have an annual year RV Rental: $500/season
- Slip Rental Monthly 200/month
- Slip Rental Weekly $75/week
- Slip Rental Daily $12/day