Congratulations to our 15th Annual Walleye classic Winners! Trey Benson and Karl Kenner with a 2 day total weight of 51.62 lbs! Also winners of the largest walleye at 7.71lbs. Great Fishing guys! thanks to all the teams that participated.
results of the 15th Annual Walleye Classic Open June 13th & 14th
Now open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Stop by or give us a call at 1-866-WAL-EYES, and good luck fishing!
• FULL CONVIENCE STORE WITH ON DOCK FUEL
• DELI WITH HOT ITEMS
• FULL LINE OF SUMMER AND WINTER TACKLE
• LIVE BAIT
• FISHING LICENCES STATE AND TRIBAL
• INDOOR FISH CLEANING FACILITY
• WHOPPER WEIGH STATION
• MONTHLY SUMMER AND WINTER BIG FISH CONTEST
• BOAT, PONTOON AND SLIP RENTALS
• FREE BOAT LAUNCH AND PARKING
• PERFERRED FISHING GUIDE LIST
• PROPANE FILL STATION
• FREE LAKE MAPS
For all this and SO much more, stop by the Spirit Lake Marina!!
Click directly on the image and move your mouse for a 360º tour.
Spirit Lake Guide Service
Full Day (8 hours) for 2 people - $450
Half Day (4 hours) for 2 people - $350
Additional 3rd person - $50
Other Guide Services in the Lake Region:
- Tim's Guide Service, Tim Rutten, Phone: 701-230-1063
Perch Patrol Guide Service, Steve "Zippy" Dahl, Phone: 701-351-3474.
Dosch's Guide Service, Jeff Dosch, Phone: 701-662-4659 or 701-739-3158.
Perch-Eyes Guide Service, Jason Feldner, Phone: 701-351-1294.
2014 Rental Prices
- Slip Rental (with electricity & water): $700/season
- Slip Rental Monthly 200/month
- Slip Rental Weekly $75/week
- Slip Rental Daily $12/day
Pontoon & Boat Rental
- Full day Week days $200.00 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Full Day Weekends $250.00 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Half a day $150.00 8:00 am to 2:00 pm or 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Pontoons and Boats come with a full tank of gas and life vests.
($100 deposit required on pontoon & boat rentals, which goes toward rental fee.
Deposit is refundable up to 7 days before rental, otherwise non-refundable.)